HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, you must submit a photo of your unique UC Davis graduation cap design to firstname.lastname@example.org吉林快3破解,吉林快3破解必中公式 using your ucdavis.edu email. Your entry must contain the following:
- First and last name
- Major OR program AND degree awarded
- 280 character description of your graduation cap design
- A clear, close-up photo of your decorated cap.
- Photos must be JPG or PNG and titled “Last Name_First Name_GradCap”
- Your email subject line must include your first and last name and “Spring 2019 Aggie Grad Cap Contest.”
- E.g. “Jane Doe - Spring 2019 Aggie Grad Cap Contest”
吉林快3破解,吉林快3破解必中公式Participants may enter one grad cap design. The design must your original work and must not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, ownership or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. Grad cap designs, photos and videos containing any content that does not support the , including nudity, drugs, or alcohol, will not be considered.
This offer is open to all registered UC Davis undergraduate, graduate, post-doc, or professional school students who are age 18 or older and who are graduating during the 2019 Spring Commencement period of Friday, May 17, 2019 to Sunday, June 16, 2019. Employees of the UC Davis Strategic Communications Department and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household, are not eligible to participate. Eligibility rules are subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted become the property of UC Davis. By participating in this contest, you grant UC Davis permission to use your entire submitted photo/video/design files and content for design, marketing, advertising, and communications purposes.
Odds of winning depend on number of entrants. Inquiries about contest odds, entrants, winners and other related matters may be directed to the Strategic Communications Office at email@example.com吉林快3破解,吉林快3破解必中公式. This information will remain available two years after the contest closes.
All eligible entries will be uploaded to an album on the UC Davis Facebook page on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT), where the UC Davis Facebook community will vote on entries. A vote consists of any Facebook reactions (“like",?“love",?“haha”, “wow”, “sad “ and/or “angry”). Voting runs from when the album is uploaded on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) and ends on Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. (PDT).
The entrant with the most votes will be deemed as the grand prize winner. The contest entrants with the 2nd and 3rd most votes will win prize packs, as described below. In addition, an “Editor’s Choice” 4th winner will be awarded at the discretion of the department. All of the Winners will be selected and notified on Friday, June 21, 2019. Winners will be notified through their UC Davis email and will have until Wednesday, July 3, 2019 to respond to the notification. In the event that a winner does not respond by Wednesday, July 3, 2019 the contest administrator will choose the next highest voted entry to win.
- Grand Prize Winner: $300 Amazon gift card, a Recent Grad Annual Alumni Membership from California Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA), UC Davis Alumni apparel, Hydro Flask, UC Davis hat, UC Davis license plate, UC Davis mug, UC Davis sunglasses, UC Davis Alumni decal, and tote bag. Approximate retail value for prize pack is $500.00
- Second Place Winner: ?$200 Amazon gift card, UC Davis Alumni apparel, Hydro Flask, UC Davis license plate, UC Davis mug, UC Davis sunglasses, and tote bag. Approximate retail value for prize pack is $300.00
- Third Place Winner: $100 Amazon gift card, UC Davis hat, UC Davis license plate, UC Davis mug, UC Davis Alumni decal and tote bag. Approximate retail value for prize pack is $200.00
- “Editor’s Choice” Winner: $100 Amazon gift card, UC Davis hat, UC Davis license plate, UC Davis mug, UC Davis Alumni decal, tote bag. Approximate retail value for prize pack is $300.00
UC Davis may cancel this contest in the event of technical problems or electronic attacks affecting the administration of the contest. Any contest entrant found to intentionally interfere with the operation of the contest, or whose designs are found not to be original, will be disqualified. By your participation in this contest, you agree to release UC Davis from any liability related to the contest or your participation in the contest. ?UC Davis retains the right to hide or delete entries on the UC Davis Facebook page if content of the entry displays any illegal behavior, the consumption of any drugs or alcohol, is offensive or derogatory, or for any other reason at UC Davis’ sole discretion. UC Davis is not responsible for lost, damaged, delayed, or misdirected prizes. Prize(s) may not be redeemed for cash.
吉林快3破解,吉林快3破解必中公式Through your participation in this contest you are providing your information to UC Davis and not to Facebook. You acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By your participation in this Contest, you agree to release UC Davis and Facebook from any liability related to the contest.
Information provided will not be retained, sold, or used in any way other than specifically set for in these rules.